HR Magazine's Next Issue
Talent Management Cover Package
- Recruiting/Retention — Accommodating workers with special health issues.
- Employee Engagement — A look at what factors make teams cohesive and successful, plus how happiness drives job satisfaction and engagement.
- HR Technology/Wellness — The popularity of electronic “health tracker” devices in the workplace.
- Retirement — What companies should know about offering stock as part of their retirement savings plans.
- Employment Law — New guidance on accommodating pregnant women.
- Benefits & HR Technology Provider Profiles — Tell your story with a two-page spread featuring your full-page ad as well as your description, logo and more.
- Bonus Distribution — Additional copies for attendees of the SHRM Strategy Conference, the SHRM Diversity Conference, Staffing World, and HR Southwest.
Closes: August 29 | Materials Due: September 3
DOWNLOAD UPCOMING ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS
DOWNLOAD THE 2014 EDITORIAL CALENDAR
Space Closes: 10/03/2014
This issue features:
- Rewards & Employee Recognition Agenda
- Relocation Provider Profile
- Bonus Distribution at SHRM Leadership Conference
- Special Opportunity: HR Yellow Pages
Space Closes: 10/31/2014
This issue features:
- Annual Salary Survey
- Education & Training Agenda
Contact SHRM Media for more information.
Appearing in Every Issue
Where HR professionals turn for timely, in-depth coverage of breaking news.
New Products & Services
A regular feature tackling innovative products and services (organized by category in the online edition).
News and research on evolving strategic HR issues — a monthly must-read for C-suite leaders.
The latest on ERP, SAAS, HRIS, social networking, cloud computing, software ATS, recruitment tools, and more.
Indispensable reporting and analysis on emerging case law, regulations and legislation compiled by a team of legal experts.
A monthly window on what’s coming next in HR as forecast by SHRM’s highly-respected research team.
Best practices, techniques and insights for forward-thinking HR professionals.
Direct from SHRM’s Knowledge Center — straight answers to some of HR’s most challenging questions.