HR Magazine's Next Issue
Talent Management Cover Package
- Succession Planning — Ensuring Baby Boomers’ knowledge and experience transfer to other generations.
- Flexible Work Arrangements — Ways to ensure men get a fair shake as they assume more domestic responsibilities.
- HR Technology — Expert tips on successful software implementation. Plus, how live video interviews may be trending up. Also, a look why high-tech companies are investing so heavily in talent analytics software.
- Awards & Recognition — High-touch and high-tech approaches to peer-to-peer employee recognition.
- Relocation Provider Profiles — Tell your story with a two-page spread featuring your full-page ad as well as your description, logo and more.
- Bonus Distribution — Additional copies will be distributed among the attendees of SHRM’s 2015 Volunteer Leader’s Summit in Washington, DC, November 19-21.
Closes: October 3 | Materials Due: October 8
DOWNLOAD UPCOMING ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS
DOWNLOAD THE 2014 EDITORIAL CALENDAR
Appearing in Every Issue
Where HR professionals turn for timely, in-depth coverage of breaking news.
New Products & Services
A regular feature tackling innovative products and services (organized by category in the online edition).
News and research on evolving strategic HR issues — a monthly must-read for C-suite leaders.
The latest on ERP, SAAS, HRIS, social networking, cloud computing, software ATS, recruitment tools, and more.
Indispensable reporting and analysis on emerging case law, regulations and legislation compiled by a team of legal experts.
A monthly window on what’s coming next in HR as forecast by SHRM’s highly-respected research team.
Best practices, techniques and insights for forward-thinking HR professionals.
Direct from SHRM’s Knowledge Center — straight answers to some of HR’s most challenging questions.