HR Magazine's Next Issue
Jan/Feb Cover Package
- HR Trends for 2015 — Predictions for the HR profession amidst rapid changes in technology and the global economy.
- HR Trendsetters — An in-depth look at key players and companies in HR and business who are paving the way forward.
- Education & Training — How cross-cultural training can bridge the gaps in an increasingly diverse workplace.
- Recruiting — The debate over whether to focus efforts on grooming existing employees or looking externally for the right candidates.
- HR Technology — What HR needs to know about privacy restrictions in Europe and their impact on American business.
- HR Advertorials — Tell your story with a two-page spread featuring your full-page ad, narrative, logo and more.
- Relocation Buyers’ Guide — Target purchasers in this special section (includes logo, company description and contact info).
- HR Yellow Pages — The classifieds for HR buyers (includes logo, 50-word description and contact info).
Closes: December 12 | Materials Due: December 17DOWNLOAD UPCOMING ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS
Appearing in Every Issue
Where HR professionals turn for timely, in-depth coverage of breaking news.
New Products & Services
A regular feature tackling innovative products and services (organized by category in the online edition).
News and research on evolving strategic HR issues — a monthly must-read for C-suite leaders.
The latest on ERP, SAAS, HRIS, social networking, cloud computing, software ATS, recruitment tools, and more.
Indispensable reporting and analysis on emerging case law, regulations and legislation compiled by a team of legal experts.
A monthly window on what’s coming next in HR as forecast by SHRM’s highly-respected research team.
Best practices, techniques and insights for forward-thinking HR professionals.
Direct from SHRM’s Knowledge Center — straight answers to some of HR’s most challenging questions.